Work less. Accomplish more. Enjoy life.
I work with business owners, and executive-level leaders who are drowning in their own success and feel underwater in a sea of things they are supposed to get done.
You feel like you are juggling a dozen glass ornaments, always just seconds away from dropping one or three, and you’re not able to “switch off” when you leave work, which makes a mess of your home life.
Together, we work side-by-side, implementing proven techniques so that you can take control of your endless to-do list and the other details of your life and work, go home on time, and create the space to do what matters most to you, like spending time with family and friends.
- let tasks fall through the cracks that later explode into stressful crises?
- work late every day and you’re having family problems as a result?
- spend large chunks of your day handling e-mails even though more important tasks need to be finished?
- have trouble falling asleep because so many thoughts are bouncing around your mind?
- forget to return important phone calls or reply to important e-mails?
- feel like your endless to-do list is a vampire sucking the energy out of you?
- Ask yourself “Why didn’t I make more progress?” at the end of every week?
Imagine how good it will feel to leave work an hour earlier each day, being confident that you worked on exactly the right things that day so you can go home and cheer at your child’s soccer game, have that glass of wine with your spouse, and have your mind completely clear and at peace when your head hits the pillow at night.
- you finished each day feeling great about what you did, and what you decided not to do?
- you felt relaxed and in control at work and at home, confident that whatever you were doing was the best thing to be doing at that moment?
- if you were finally able to work fewer hours and spend more time with your family and friends?
- The weekend actually felt like the weekend and you could enjoy the things you love doing, instead of feeling stressed out and burned out?
That is exactly why I created the MaxPotential Productivity program, to take you from being crazy busy and feeling stressed about all your tasks and projects to getting more done with less energy, less time, and less stress so you can work less, accomplish more, and enjoy your life.
In the MaxPotential Productivity program, you will get:
- One-on-one coaching on managing the details of your life so you get more done in less time.
- Hands-on coaching in your office, working with your current tasks, so you can quickly experience a lower stress way of working.
- Intensive practice in proven techniques that will enable you finish the day feeling energized rather than drained.
- An approach to e-mail which will cut your e-mail time in half and allow you spend more time actually growing your business.
- A structure for your task lists that will focus you on the right tasks at the right time, so you can reach your goals faster and increase your impact.
- Follow-up calls that help you build habits and overcome obstacles, so you can have more time with your family and friends for years to come.
MaxPotential Productivity – The Details
Part One – Introductory workshop – Learn the basic framework and road map for the techniques we will be implementing.
Part Two – Two-day intensive implementation in your office – Identify and define all your current tasks and projects and organize them into a complete, highly effective system that helps you stay focused on the right things at the right time.
Part Three – Follow-up calls – Tweak your new system so that it works perfectly for you, answer all your questions, and build habits to last a lifetime.
What all this means to you is
- You can spend more time and energy on growing or improving your business instead of jumping from one crisis to the next.
- You can be truly present with your kids when they come home from school, instead of being distracted by your to-do list.
- You can feel relaxed and confident that everything you need to do is getting done on time.
What makes MaxPotential Productivity different from a typical coaching program is that we work hands-on, in your office for two solid days implementing these proven techniques.
This “all in” approach means that you will see major improvements immediately.
There is no faster or more effective way to learn how to manage everything you need to do, so you can enjoy life more and spend more time doing what you love to do.
Steps To Get Started
- Click here to e-mail me about setting up a free, no-obligation consultation.
- In the free consultation, we will discuss your needs and whether the program is a perfect fit for you and I will answer all your questions about the program.
What clients are saying…
I wasn’t sure I would be able to carve out two days to go through the program, but I’m glad I did. Since working with Chris, I have been able to more effectively manage the workflow in my life and I’ve started another business which has generated $65,000 in 6 weeks. I have avoided burnout and maximized the utility of my time and energy. My stress levels have gone down since I know I have a system in place to manage my workflow. The program is focused on results and not theory and Chris doesn’t waste time teaching you “fluff” that doesn’t matter. I have already hired Chris to work with another key member of my team and I would recommend him to anyone who is super busy running a business.Patrick Brewer
Have you ever felt that you are underwater in a sea of things you know you are supposed to get to and you don’t even know where to start, so you end up just working on the noisiest task in front of you? That was me before working with Chris.
I’m a busy sales/connector/evangelist-type and Chris was able to listen to my concerns and really match the systems with bigger reasons to implement it.
Working with Chris has helped me move homes seamlessly, go on 4 family trips, driving cross country with my son and dog, be better at homeschooling, get back into stand-up comedy, get on top of my old IRS debt, and help our company meet a massive revenue goal through staying on top of all my to-dos.
To me, this has become a fool-proof way of not dropping balls.
This system is perfect for busy professionals/business owners, with a family and many things competing for your time.
It’s for people who feel unorganized or guilty for not being on top of all their “stuff” and are sick and tired of forgetting small / big things, or feeling zapped energy-wise because you know there’s so many things to get to.
Also, it’s for anyone with more than 100 emails in their inbox. (I had 15,000 when Chris and I started working. Right now I have less than 10 in each account.)Tim Power
The introductory training so impressed me I couldn’t wait to get started. We spent two full days capturing my “life” and putting it in order/system of management, even down to the glove box in my car. Perhaps the best thing is that Chris is there to help, so he does not judge because he realizes we are all in a different state of disorganization.
I’ve been able to execute on many major plans at home, at work, and even successfully plan and execute events from a distance due to working with Chris. I have seen a marked increase in my productivity, and some longer term clients have noticed the change in my office (no more stacks of materials; prompt action, quicker return calls, etc.). My life has been less cluttered, and thus less stressful, since working with Chris. The change in me was so profound that my office manager started to imitate what I was doing. I highly recommend Chris to anyone, including those who feel organized, as it can’t help but benefit your way of thinking.Stephen Casey
Before working with Chris, I thought I knew a lot already and that my system worked pretty well, maybe better than most. Working with Chris has helped me work on the right things at the right time. I am now working more efficiently and effectively than ever, and I have greater confidence that I’m spending my time on the right things. I would recommend Chris to anyone that wants to be more efficient at managing their lives, especially professionals who have lots of responsibility. You won’t know how much you need this until you experience it.Stephen Brewer
Through Chris’s coaching, I was able to realize that I could put together systems to declutter my mind and be more efficient in my work and personal life. This has translated to a better night’s sleep and more creativity throughout the day due to being organized. Thank you Chris!Danielle Babin